The Alto SXM112A is a rugged, road ready, active 2-way stage monitor featuring a 12" lf driver and 800 watts of Class D power.. Built to take a beating night after night, week after week, the SXM112A's cabinet is made of thick birch plywood, features a heavy-duty steel grill that's built to last, and is covered in a rugged black textured finish that is scratch and dent resistant. Recessed handles makes the SXM112A easy and safe to move from rehearsal space to stage and back again while heavy-duty rubber feet ensure that it stays put no matter how much volume you pump through it.
The SXM112A delivers a big sound with a high-performance 12-inch LF driver (2-inch voice coil), and an exacting 1-inch HF driver. What's more, it utilizes a trapezoidal design which greatly decreases the resonance of the standing wave in the cabinet for a more true and exact sound reproduction. The SXM112A is the perfect solution for club installations, rehearsal spaces, gigging musicians, mobile DJs, and houses of worships who need additional sound reinforcement.
Much of the time the SXM112A will be used as a wedge-type monitor on stage, but due to the pole mounting capabilities and full-range sound, it's equally capable as a side fill, drum or keyboard monitor, main speaker, and more. To help fill those various roles, we've built in a modeling effects unit that changes the sonic characteristics of the SXM112A with the turn of a dial. Choose from 16 presets that maximize your sonic needs with options for vocalists, guitar players, pianists, drummers and sound engineers.
The SXM112A houses more than just great sound under the hood, it features a built-in Class D, 400W bi-amplified system (800W Peak). As a self-powered stage monitor, all you need to do is plug in your audio and power cables, turn it on, and you're all set. No external amplifiers to set up or transport — it's all built into the SXM112A.
Alto SXM112A Features
- 800 Watts Class D power
- 12” coax woofer, 1” neodymium driver
- XLR/Line input with volume control, XLR output to link speakers
- 16 modeling presets to tweak the sonic characteristic of your sound
- Rugged multi-layer birch plywood cabinet with recessed handles
- Scratch and dent-resistant finish
Alto SXM112A Specifications
- Power System: Continuous - 400 W ( 335 W LF + 65 W HF), Peak - 800 W (670 W LF + 130 W HF)
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 118 dB Continuous / 121 dB Peak
- Coverage ( HxV ): 70° H x 70° V Spherical horn
- Transducer Low: 12” Coax / 2” voice coil
- Transducer High: 1” Neodymium Driver / 1” voice coil
- Protection: Low - High analog limiter
- Electronic Protections: Modeller with 16 Preset / Line Volume/ Clipping LED indicator / ground switch
- Input Level: Line +4 dB
- Input Impedance: 30 kΩ Balanced / 15 kΩ Unbalanced
- Input Connector: Combo Jack with XLR / TRS
- External Control: Volume control / Power on with green LED/ clip limiter with red LED/ ground lift
- Power Supply: AC - 220 / 240 V or AC - 110 / 120 Volt, with switching power mode.
- Cabinet: Trapezoidal shape / multi-layer plywood / handle / black paint finishing
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 313 mm x 393 mm x 513 mm
- Net Weight: 26.12 lbs. / 11.85 kg
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 313mm x 393mm x 513mm
- Weight: 26.12 lb
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Alto SKU SALTTOURMAXSXM112A Model Tourmax SXM112A GTIN 0816311010092 Single or Pair N/A