Allen & Heath XONE:PX5
The XONE:PX5 is a 6-channel analogue FX mixer with an integral soundcard. This mixer is equipped with the legendary Xone filter, 3 band EQ on all channels all on an intuitive layout. The XONE PX5’s versatile Send/Return feature allows for the connection of external FX hardware with both Send/Return and Master Insert mode connections (Line or Hi-Z) equips Xone:PX5 for numerous setup scenarios. No matter what your mixing style, Xone:PX5 combines a modern approach to DJing with all the tools required for creating your own individual sound.
Xone:PX5 features the Xone:Xcite FX suite, a new breed of FX specifically tailored for DJ performance. The array of spectral delays, resonators, gritty reverbs and more is accessed through familiar, hands-on controls for instant, instinctive operation, making it easy to add energy and excitement to a track or create entire FX soundscapes. A hybrid FX mode combines the internal and external send & return FX for more advanced FX processing.
The original and best. The Xone filter is a legend in the DJ booth – none of its imitators come close. Xone:PX5’s filter includes HPF, BPF, LPF, resonance control and frequency sweep, plus the option to route the Aux channel and External Return to the filter.
Xone:PX5 features an integrated MIDI clock engine which can send start/stop messages to external equipment. The 5-pin MIDI Sync/Out connection integrates external software/hardware instruments like drum machines and synthesizers which can be connected via ¼” jack input connections (mono/stereo). Xone:PX5 can also send/receive MIDI clock information through the USB connection.
For the ultimate DJ setup, connect Xone:K series controllers to the Xone:PX5 over X:Link for hands-on control over your software, saving USB ports on your computer.
On top of its four fully featured phono/USB/line channels, Xone:PX5 has a flexible mic / aux channel with XLR and ¼” jack connectors and full 3 band EQ. If you don’t perform with mics, the additional inputs allow this channel to be used as an extra stereo music source or USB Return channel.
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 4 + 1
- EQ: 3-band / Total Kill (CH 1-4 + CH A)
- USB Soundcard: 20 Channel (10 in / 10 out), USB2 / Class Compliant, 24bit / 96kHz, 1 x MIDI IN, 1 x MIDI Out
- Line Inputs: 4 x RCA (CH 1-4), 1 x 1/4″ TRS (CH A) Mono/Stereo, Phono Inputs 4 x RCA (CH 1-4), LN/PH Switch for DVS
- USB Inputs: 5 x USB (CH 1-4 + CH A)
- Mic Input: 1 x XLR
- Master Output: 1 x XLR (Balanced)
- Master 2 Output: 1 x RCA (Un-balanced)
- Booth Output: 1 x 1/4″ TRS
- Record Output: 1 x RCA (Un-balanced)
- Master Insert: 1 x 1/4″ TRS
- MIDI Sync/Out: 1 x 5-Pin DIN, DIN Offset Control
- Send/Return I/O: 1 x 1/4″ TRS Send, 1 x 1/4″ TRS Return, 1 x LN/Hi-Z Switch
- Internal Xone FX: Yes
- Hybrid FX Mode: Yes (Internal < Dual > External)
- FX Send: 1 x Pre/Post Selectable (CH 1-4 + CH A)
- Filter: 1 x VCF Filter, HPF / BPF / LPF, Adjustable Frequency & Resonance, Assignable CH 1-4 + CH A + External Return
- X-Link: 1 x RJ45
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4″, 1 x 3.5mm. Split Cue Monitoring
- Channel Faders: 60mm VCA / Replaceable
- Chanel Meters: 12 Segment LED
- Channel Fader Curve: 3 Types
- X-Fader: 45mm VCA / Replaceable / Innofader Compatible
- X-Fader Curve Settings: 3 Types
- MIDI Clock: Send + Receive, Start / Stop / Pause / Tempo Bend (-/+), MIDI Assignable: Yes (MIDI CC / MIDI Notes)
- BPM Detection: Auto / Manual / Tap Tempo
- Earth Ground Terminals: x 2
- Headroom: 20dB
- AC Mains: 100 to 240V, AC 50/60Hz, Consumption 35W max
- Mains Adaptor: 3 pin IEC socket with cable clamp
- Fuse Rating: 250V AC T1AL 20mm
- Height: 4.3″
- Width: 12.6″
- Depth: 14.8″
- Weight: 11.5 lbs.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Allen & Heath SKU SALLXONEPX5 Model XONE:PX5 GTIN 06938122245280 Single or Pair N/A
£1,959.00 (inc. vat) £1,632.50 (ex. vat)