The culmination of almost 70 years of expertise, the AKG K872 Master Reference Closed-back Headphones provide unprecedented accuracy and comfort in production and live sound engineering environments. Custom 53mm drivers with 1.5 Tesla magnet systems deliver exceptional headroom for precise imaging, deep low frequencies and extended dynamic range.
The optimized closed-back design ensures excellent isolation during tracking, mixing and mastering sessions. The open-mesh headband and 3D-shaped slow-retention foam earcups create a personalized fit for remarkable comfort during long sessions. Created with meticulous attention to every design element and component, the K872 is the new benchmark for headphone performance.
AKG K872 Features:
- Optimized closed-back design with 53mm transducers for greatest-in-class headroom and dynamic range
- 1.5 Tesla magnet system for exceptionally accurate imaging and authoritative low-frequency performance
- Two-layer voice coil for superior extended 5 Hz – 54 kHz frequency range
- Open-mesh headband for remarkable comfort and light weight
- 3D-shaped slow-retention ear pads for personalized fit
- Sound-sealing pad profile for excellent isolation
- Slim, durable, removable cable with precision LEMO connector
- Robust design incorporating precision metal parts.
- Demanding test regimen ensures reliable operation in the studio and on the road
- Additional Information
Manufacturer AKG SKU SAKGK872 Model AKG1142 GTIN 9002761039702 Single or Pair No