XP is the Yamaha's new 5-model power amplifier series for installation that achieves high soundquality and high cost performance. The power amplifier featuring high power, high quality, highreliability and high stability matches various installation sound systems and provides superioracoustic features even in live performance applications.
XP Series Key Features
- 500W+500W (STEREO 8 ohms).
- High sound quality equivalent to upper-class models with parts and emphasizing on superior sound.
- While realizing a design that ensures high sound quality, efficiency has been planned down to the finest details for full achievement of both high-definition sound and superior value.
- Yamaha's exclusive state-of-the-art high-efficiency amplifier driving technology EEEngine installed.
- A gain switch that can be changed to +4dBu / 26dB / 32dB has been installed on therear panel for compatibility with a wide variety of input levels.
- Light weight and compact design of 2U size for installation in any location
- Monitor and remote terminals for monitoring and control from a remote location
- High-accuracy 1dB-step detented attenuator
- Various terminals and features suitable for professional use
- Special high-pass filter that enables change of cut-off frequency
- Equipped with various protection circuits, indicators and stepless low-noise fans
- Best matches with the digital mixing engine DME64N/24N and Installation series speakers