Yamaha RIO 3224-D - I/O rack for Digital Mixer Range. 32 in, 16 out with 4 AES/EBU outputs. 5U rack size.Connects to the console via DANTE Network.
The Yamaha RIO 3224-D I/O Rack employs Dante network audio protocol for exceptional flexibility and freedom in setup and placement, while delivering natural, musical sound that brings out the full sonic potential of mixing consoles and other system components.
The Rio 3224-D is a 5U size that has 32 ins and 16 outs.
The “natural, musical sound” that was a key element of the CL Series design policy is carried on without compromise in the R Series. Mechanical construction, circuit board layout, power supply, grounding, and parts selection have all been executed with meticulous attention to detail and quality, combined with exhaustive performance and listening tests at each stage of development. The result is eminently natural, musical sound.
Yamaha RIO 3224-D Specifications:
- Sampling Frequency Rate: 44.1kHz: +4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0% (±200ppm) / 48kHz: +4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0% (±200ppm) / 88.2kHz: +4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0% (±200ppm) / 96kHz: +4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0%
- Signal Delay: Less than 3ms INPUT to OUTPUT, connect with CL5 using Dante, Dante Receive Latency set to 0.25ms (one way), Fs=48kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.05% 20Hz-20kHz@+4dBu into 600Ω, Fs=44.1kHz, 48kHz / Less than 0.05% 20Hz-40kHz@+4dBu into 600Ω, Fs=88.2kHz, 96kHz INPUT to OUTPUT, Input Gain = Min.
- Frequency Response: +0.5, -1.5dB 20Hz-20kHz, refer to +4dBu output @1kHz, INPUT to OUTPUT, Fs=44.1kHz, 48kHz / +0.5, -1.5dB 20Hz-40kHz, refer to +4dBu output @1kHz, INPUT to OUTPUT, Fs=88.2kHz, 96kHz
- Dynamic Range: 108dB typ., INPUT to OUTPUT, Input Gain = Min
- Hum & Noise Level: Equivalent input noise -128dBu typ., Equivalent Input Noise, Input Gain=Max
- Residual Output Noise: -88dBu Residual output noise, ST master off
- Crosstalk: -100dB, adjacent INPUT/OUTPUT channels, Input Gain = Min.
- Power Requirements: US/Canada: 120V 60Hz, Japan: 100V 50/60Hz, China: 110-240V 50/60Hz, Korea: 220V 60Hz, Other: 110-240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 120W
- Dimensions: W 480mm (18 7/8in),H 232mm (9 1/4in), D 362mm (14 1/4in)
- Net Weight: 12.4kg (27.3lb)