The MSR100 fills many sound reinforcement and stage monitor needs in one inexpensive, light weight package. As a mixer, power amplifier, and speaker system combined in a single, compact unit, it's perfect for small events and club gigs. Mix in a CD player, rhythm machine and/or keyboard with your voice all without the need of a separate mixer or power amplifier. And since it's made by Yamaha, the MSR100 provides the high-quality performance you need with exceptional ease-of-use and reliability.
Yamaha MSR100 Features
- Type: 2-way Bass Reflex Powered Speaker.
- Components: LF - 8. HF - 1" Compression Driver.
- Frequency Response: 55Hz - 20kHz (=10dB).
- Maximum SPL: 112 dB (1m).
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 275 x 455.5 x 255 mm. (10-13/16" x 17-15/16" x 10-1/25").
- Dispersion: 90 degrees (H) /40 degrees (V).
- Weight: 11kg (24.2lbs).
- Requires BMB-200K Mounting Bracket for attachment to speaker stands
- Maximum Output Power: 100W at 1 Hz. THD=1%, RL=6 ohms..
- Crossover Frequency: 4kHz..
- Input 1 Sensitivity: -50 dB/+4 dB (with select SW).
- Input 2 & 3 Sensitivity: -10 dB
- Input Impedance, Line 1, 2 & 3: 10 kohms.
- Link out: -10 db*/10 k ohms.
- Input 1 Conector: XLR-3-31 (balanced).
- Input 2 & 3 Connector: Phone (unbalanced).
- Link Out Concector: Phone (unbalanced).
- Power Requirement: AC230V 50 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 70W.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Yamaha SKU SYAMMSR100 Model MSR100 GTIN 0086792658292