Yamaha MGP12X 12-Channel Mixing Console - 6x Mic / 12 Line / 4 Groups / Stereo Bus
The Yamaha MGP12X series premium mixer combines the latest DSP technology and high-quality analogue circuitry in Yamahas latest portable compact mixer and builds upon Yamahas years of experience in manufacturing compact mixers and features an advanced set of functions designed to make the MGP12X as versatile as possible.
The MGP12X features 4 of the acclaimed D-Pre studio grade class-A mic preamps found in the Steinberg MR series audio interfaces to help preserve the clarity in your recordings no matter which microphone you decide to use. The new 3-band X-Pressive EQ has been designed to offer vintage ‘Neve Style' wave shaping and tonal control.
The Yamaha MGP16X also features two stereo hybrid channels with ducker, auto leveler and stereo image DSP. dual digital effects from Yamahas REV-X and SPX FX have been included with the Yamaha MGP12X. The front panel also features an iPod/iPhone connector for flexible DSP control with the free Yamaha MGP Editor iOS app and will also offer high-quality playback of music from you library.
Yamaha MGP12X Features
- Studio-Grade Discrete Class A “D-PRE” Mic Preamps with an Inverted Darlington Circuit
- Musical X-pressive EQ based on Yamaha’s famed VCM Technology
- Professional 1-knob Compressors with LED Indicators
- High-grade Dual Digital Effects Processors: Advanced REV-X and Classic SPX
- Stereo Hybrid Channels utilizing a Powerful, Proprietary DSP
- Digital Connectivity for iPod/iPhone
- MGP Editor for Detailed Control of the Console's DSP settings via iPod/iPhone
- Rugged, Impact-resistant, Powder-coated Metal Chassis
- Integrated Rack-ears for Easy Rack Mounting
- Internal Universal Power Supply for World-wide Use
- 6 Mic Inputs with 48V Phantom Power and HPF per Channel
- 12 Line Inputs (4 mono and 4 stereo)
- Additional 2TR Inputs Provided to Accept the Output from Analog Devices or iPod/iPhone
- 2 AUX Sends + 2 FX Sends
- 4 GROUP Buses + ST Bus
|Model||Yamaha MGP12X 12-CH Mixing Console|