Yamaha MG20XU - 20 Channel Compact Mixer with Effects & USB
The Yamaha MG20XU Analog Mixer is medium sized mixer that is best suited for portable rigs as well as permanent installations. The Yamaha MG20XU's quality op-amplifier delivers outstanding sound quality that ensure that your mix sounds transparent and articulate.
Each channel of the MG20XU has a crystal clear D-PRE preamps that allow your microphones to capture the source without losing any tone with natural-sounding bass and a smooth high end.
The Yamaha MG20XU has onboard digital effects, switchable phantom power, a pad switch, one knob compressors, EQ, a variety of I/O and LED metering. Additionally the MG20XU has digital I/O capabilities via USB which allows for recording your mix to a DAW on both windows and mac.
Yamaha MG20XU Specifications:
- 20-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 16 Mic / 20 Line Inputs (12 mono + 4 stereo)
- 4 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus
- 4 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- High-grade effects: SPX with 24 programs
- 24-bit/192kHz 2in/2out USB Audio functions
- Works with the iPad (2 or later) through the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Includes Cubase AI DAW software download version
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Internal universal power supply for world-wide use
- Rack Mount Kit Included
- Metal chassis
- Dimensions(W×H×D): 444 mm x 130 mm x 500 m (17.5" x 5.1" x 19.7")
- Net Weight: 7.1kg (15.7 lbs.)