Yamaha MG20 - 20:6 mixer, 16 D-REP Mic Pres, Compressors, Internal Power Supply, Rack
The Yamaha MG20 is the perfect analog mixer for portable rigs or permanent installations. The MG20's quality op-amp ensures that your mix sounds transparent and articulate. The MG20's crystal clear D-PRE preamps will squeeze every drop of tone from your mics, with natural-sounding bass and smooth highs. Featuring switchable phantom power, a pad switch, one-knob compressors, EQ, plenty of I/O, and LED metering, the MG20 can take on just about any task you throw at it.
Yamaha MG20 Features:
- D-PRE mic preamps deliver clean, transparent, and natural sound
- 3-band EQ on all mono channels for sound-shaping
- 1-knob compressors provide straightforward dynamics control
- Pad switch on mono inputs for managing loud sources
- Metal chassis for durability
Yamaha MG20 Specifications:
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 20
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 12 Combo (TRS/XLR), 4 x XLR
- Inputs - Line: 4 x TRS, 4 x RCA
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR, 2 x TRS
- Outputs - Direct: 2 x TRS (Monitor)
- Outputs - Other: 4 x TRS (Bus)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Send/Return I/O: 4 x TRS (Sends)
- Phantom Power: 20
- EQ Bands: 3-Band, Sweepable Mid
- Aux Sends: 2 x Pre/Post, 2 x Post
- Busses/Groups: 4 Bus
- Faders: 9
- Effects: Yes
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Height: 5.1"
- Width: 17.5"
- Depth: 19.7"
- Weight: 15.7 lbs.