Yamaha MG16XU - 16 Channel Compact Mixer with Effects & USB.
Feature-rich and delivering outstanding sound quality, the Yamaha MG16XU Analog Mixer is well-suited for portable rigs or permanent installations. The MG16XU's quality op-amp ensures that your mix sounds transparent and articulate. The MG16XU's crystal clear D-PRE preamps will squeeze every drop of tone from your mics, with natural-sounding bass and smooth highs.
The Yamaha MG16XU follows the same form as the MG16 but with the addition of SPX effects and USB connectivity for playback and recording via computer/tablet.
Featuring switchable phantom power, a pad switch, one-knob compressors, EQ, plenty of I/O, and LED metering, the MG16XU can take on just about any task you throw at it. Utilizing many state-of-the-art features from Yamaha's high-end consoles, the MG16 is ready to work for you!
Yamaha MG16XU Mixer Features
- D-PRE mic preamps deliver clean, transparent, and natural sound
- 3-band EQ on all mono channels for sound-shaping
- 1-knob compressors provide straightforward dynamics control
- Pad switch on mono inputs for managing loud sources
- Metal chassis for durability
- SPX effects built in
- USB playback and recording
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 16
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 8 x Combo (XLR/TRS), 2 x XLR
- Inputs - Line: 8 x TRS, 4 x RCA, USB
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR, 2 x TRS
- Outputs - Direct: 2 x TRS (Monitor)
- Outputs - Other: 4 x TRS, USB
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Send/Return I/O: 4 x TRS (Sends)
- Phantom Power: 12
- EQ Bands: 3-band, Sweepable Mid
- Aux Sends: 2 x Pre/Post, 2 x Post
- Busses/Groups: 4 Bus
- Faders: 15
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Height: 5.1"
- Width: 17.5"
- Depth: 19.7"
- Weight: 14.6 lbs.