Yamaha MG10XU - 10 Channel Compact Mixer with Effects & USB
Rich with features and delivering outstanding sound quality, the Yamaha MG10XU analog mixer is well-suited for small, portable mixing rigs. The MG10's quality op-amp ensures that your mix sounds transparent and articulate.
The MG10XU's crystal clear D-PRE preamps will squeeze every drop of tone from your mics, with natural-sounding bass and smooth highs. Featuring switchable phantom power, a pad switch, one-knob compressors, EQ, and LED metering, the MG10XU can take on just about any task you throw at it. Utilizing many state-of-the-art features from Yamaha's high-end consoles, USB connectivity for computer recording and playback and 24 SPX effects the MG10XU is both affordable and powerful.
Yamaha MG10XU Features:
- D-PRE mic preamps deliver clean, transparent, and natural sound
- 3-band EQ on all mono channels for sound-shaping
- 1-knob compressors provide straightforward dynamics control
- Pad switch on mono inputs for managing loud sources
- Metal chassis for durability
- USB recording and playback
- 24 SPX effects built in
Yamaha MG10XU Specifications:
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 10
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 4 x Combo (TRS/XLR)
- Inputs - Line: 6 x TRS
- Inputs - Other: 4 x RCA, USB
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR, 2 x TRS
- Outputs - Other: 2 x TRS (Monitor Out), USB
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Send/Return I/O: 1 x TRS
- Phantom Power: 4
- EQ Bands: 3-Band EQ (High, Mid, Low)
- Height: 2.8"
- Width: 9.6"
- Depth: 11.6"
- Weight: 4.19 lbs.