The Yamaha IF2115/64 Black is a professional installation Speaker designed to address a number of important issues that give them unprecedented performance and handling characteristics for live sound applications, including permanent installations. In particular, phase characteristics have been kept smooth and consistent throughout the entire series, so you can mix and match speakers to suit any system and venue without ending up with hot and dead spots due to phase interference. Also rthe sonic quality is superb throughout the entire reproduction range so the full impact of the source material reaches the audience undiluted.
- Sound and phase characteristics matched with all other Installation Series models for optimum performance in any combination.
- 15" woofer specially treated for superior sound and durability.
- 3" high-frequency compression driver with 1.4" exit.
- Three horn dispersion patterns available for each model: 60º x 40º (/64), 90º x 50º (/95), and 90º x 90º (/99).
- Horn can be rotated 90-degrees for vertical or horizontal mounting.
- Trapezoidal design eliminates interference in array use.
- Switchable between single-amp and bi-amp operation.
- Fifteen 10-mm (M10) screw and four 8-mm (M8) screw suspension points provided for flexible rigging.
- Durable black finish (can be painted to match any interior).
- Optional matching array frame and U-bracket available.
- Parallel-wired Neutrik NL4 and barrier strip connectors.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Yamaha SKU SYAMIF211564B Model SYAMIF211564B GTIN No