The Yamaha IF2112/AS is a rugged loud speaker that feature a great frequency response of 50Hz to 20kHz, rotatable horn and switchable between passive and bi-amp operation.
- Sound and phase characteristics matched with all other Installation Series models for optimum performance in any combination.
- 12" woofer specially treated for superior sound and durability.
- 3" high-frequency compression driver with 1.4" exit (IF2112 and IF2112/AS) or 1.7" high-frequency compression driver with 1.4" exit
- Three horn dispersion patterns available for IF2112 and IF2112M: 60° x 40° (/64), 90° x 50° (/95), and 90° x 90° (/99).
- Horn can be rotated 90-degrees for vertical or horizontal mounting.
- Switchable between passive and bi-amp operation.
- Fifteen 10-mm (M10) screw and four 8-mm (M8) screw suspension points provided for flexible rigging on the IF2112 and IF2112M; 16
- 10-mm screw (M10) points on the IF2112/AS.
- Durable black or white finish (can be painted to match any interior).
- Optional matching array frame and U-bracket available for the IF2112 and IF2112M.
- Optional matching U-bracket available for the IF2112/AS.
- Parallel-wired Neutrik NL4 and barrier strip connectors.
- IF2112/AS cabinet design is ideal for floor monitor use. Also features pole socket* for pole mounting.
- Nominal coverage @-6dB (Horizontal x Vertical): 60-100 x 60(rotatable)
- Nominal impedance Passive: 8Ω
- Nominal impedance Bi-amp MF/HF: LF:8Ω, HF:8Ω
- Frequency range (-10dB): 50Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity (1W, 1m): 108dB SPL
- Peak SPL (calculated): 134dB SPL
- Colour: Black
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Yamaha SKU SYAMIF2112ASB Model IF2112AS GTIN NA