The Yamaha HS8S is a 150W 8” bass-reflex powered subwoofer.
Built into a low resonance enclosure for a much more controlled and tight bass sound, the Yamaha HS8S features a 150W amp that delivers clean signal down to 22Hz. Also included is a Low Cut switch with a Low Cut control (80-120Hz), and a High Cut control which covers the same frequencies as well as a phase switch to perfectly align the bass end to your monitoring system.
Connections to the HS8S subwoofer are balanced XLR and TRS phone outputs and XLR for Left/Right and Ext Sub.
Yamaha HS8S Specifications
- 8” bass-reflex powered subwoofer delivers low frequencies
- 22Hz - 150Hz frequency response
- 150W amp designed exclusively for low frequencies
- LOW CUT switch and LOW CUT control (80-120Hz)
- HIGH CUT control (80-120Hz)
- PHASE switch
- XLR and TRS phone outs and XLR for L and R and EXT SUB
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Yamaha SKU SYAMHS8S Model HS8S GTIN 4957812533140