The Yamaha HS80M HS-series reference monitor has been created by Yamaha's studio monitor engineering team to deliver exceptionally flat, accurate response that you can trust. Unlike "monitor" speakers with exaggerated bass and treble that make a good first impression but can't be relied on for accuracy, the HS series were designed to be true studio reference monitors in the tradition of the legendary Yamaha NS10M.
Whether you're mixing for stereo or 5.1 surround, mixes that sound good on Yamaha HS80M reference monitors will translate accurately to the widest possible range of reproduction systems which is engineer-speak that simply means they'll sound good on anything. And that is the ultimate goal of any reference monitor.
When choosing reference monitors for mixing and music production, accuracy is essential. Speakers that sound "good" on first impression may not necessarily be accurate. What you really need is an honest reference for your mix rather than monitors that have been tweaked or coloured to deceptively sound impressive. The Yamaha HS80M monitor delivers performance you can bet your career on.
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified and designed to be a true studio reference monitor
- Bi-amplified near-field studio monitor with 8 inch cone woofer and 1 inch dome high-frequency unit
- 120 watts dynamic bi-amplified power
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals
- Level control facilitates precise overall system level matching
- MID EQ, ROOM CONTROL, and HIGH TRIM response control switches
- LOW CUT switch
- Full magnetic shielding
- Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
- Overall Frequency Response: 42 Hz - 20 kHz (-10 dB)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 250 x 332 x 390 mm
- Weight: 11.3 kg
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£132.00 £110.00 (ex. vat)
£155.00 £129.17 (ex. vat)
£217.00 £180.83 (ex. vat)
£216.00 £180.00 (ex. vat)