When choosing reference monitors for mixing and music production, accuracy is essential. Speakers that sound good on first impression may not necessarily be accurate. What you really need is an honest reference for your mix rather than monitors that have been tweaked or coloured to deceptively sound impressive.
The new HS-series reference monitors have been created by Yamaha's studio monitor engineering team to deliver exceptionally flat, accurate response that you can trust. Unlike monitor speakers with exaggerated bass and treble that make a good first impression but can't be relied on for accuracy, the HS series were designed to be true studio reference monitors in the tradition of the legendary Yamaha NS10M.
Yamaha HS50M Features
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified near-field studio monitor with 5" cone woofer
- 3/4" dome high-frequency unit delivers 55 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response.
- 70 watts dynamic bi-amplified power.
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals.
- Level control facilitates precise overall system level matching.
- MID EQ, ROOM CONTROL, and HIGH TRIM response control switches.
- LOW CUT switch.
- Full magnetic shielding.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£144.00 £120.00 (ex. vat)
£170.00 £141.67 (ex. vat)
£140.00 £116.67 (ex. vat)
Yamaha HS5 Pair - Active 2-Way Bi-Amplified Nearfield Studio Monitors w/ Free Sennheiser HD201 Headphones Special Offer
£264.00 £220.00 (ex. vat)