The DA824 can operate in conjunction with other digital audio equipment or as a stand-alone converter. A Mini-YGDAI card slot allows it to connect to digital mixing engines, digital mixing consoles, or digital MTRs, providing a high quality back end for analog audio output. Featuring High quality 24-bit D/A, Balanced XLR and 1/4" output connectors.
Yamaha DA824 Features
- High quality 24-bit D/A.
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" output connectors.
- Maximum +4, +15, +18, or +24 dBm output level individually selectable for each channel.
- Mini-YGDAI card slot (ADAT, TASCAM, AES/EBU).
- Word clock input and thru connectors.
- Signal, nominal, and peak LED indicators