Yamaha CL1 - 48 Mono, 8 Stereo Digital Mixing Console
The Yamaha CL1 is the most compact of the new CL series digital mixing consoles and features 48 mono and 8 stereo inputs. The mixer has 16 channels of faders and 2 master faders with the option for a meter bridge. The CL1 has internal sampling frequencies of 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz.
Yamaha CL series digital mixing consoles represent a new level of refinement. They offer an evolved experience in accessible mixing, plus sonic purity with sound shaping capabilities that will give the most imaginative engineer unprecedented creative freedom. The CL series embodies the leading standards in live sound in their most advanced, most expressive form.
The large touch screen display makes for a truely intuitive workflow and if one screen is not enough you can wirelessly connect your iPad for additional mixing capabilities.
Yamaha CL1 Features:
- Touchscreen display
- Designed for use with RIO3224-D and RIO16085-D
- Stereo + Mono/LCR, 24 Mix + Matrix outputs
- 8 Omni inputs / 8 Omni outputs
- 3 MY-card slots
- Built in Dante™ interface
- Up to 8 Rio I/O units can be controlled and auto-configured from one CL console
- Control port for PC and/or Wi-Fi connection
- 5 in / 5 out GPI
- 8U Stereo Effects Rack, 16U GEQ Rack & 8U Premium Rack
- Nuendo Live and Dante™ Virtual oundcard license included
- 16 faders + 2 master faders
- 48 Mono + 8 Stereo mixable channels
|Model||Yamaha CL1 Digital Mixing Console|