Yamaha AI8-ML8 Analog Input Unit - B-Stock
The Yamaha AI8-ML8 analog input unit is specifically designed for the Yamaha PM1D digital audio mixing system.
The AI8 inputs signals to the DSP unit DSP1D/DSP1D-EX engine (controlled via the CS1D control surface).
Up to ten AI8s can be connected to each DSP1D/DSP1D-EX.
The AI8 can be configured in several different ways using a combination of the two analog input cards (LMY2-ML Mic/Line module and LMY4-ADLine Input module).
- Slot: 8 slots for AD card
- Phantom switch: +48V DC for Mic/Line inputs
- Gain Control: 80dB (-70 ~ +10) for Mic/Line inputs
- A/B switch: A/B input selectable for Mic/Line inputs
- AD converter: 28 bit, 128 times over-sampling
- Digital signal Output: 3 (A, B, C) 68 pin digital connector
- Word clock and control: Master select switch (A/B/C)
- Dimensions ( H x D x W): 132mm x 555mm x 480mm
- Weight: 14kg
- Power Consumption: 180 W
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Yamaha SKU SYAMAI8ML8 Model Yamaha AI8-ML8 Analog Input Unit - B-Stock GTIN N/A