Yamaha TF3 - 24 Analogue Input, 48 Channel Mixer
The Yamaha TF3 24-channel digital console's fluid TouchFlow Operation lets you respond to the music onstage with effortless speed and freedom, ensuring that nothing restricts your inspiration. Whether you're an experienced engineer or a complete novice, the TF3's level of refinement is nothing short of astonishing, making it remarkably easy to achieve a great mix.
The Yamaha TF3's great-sounding D-Pre mic preamps, deliver a clean, precise and pure sound that prevents the need for lots of EQ'ing to get an acceptable sound which is often needed on poor quality microphone pre's. Each channel of the TF3 has EQ and dynamics processing as well as 17 programs based on the world-famous SPX processings ranging from reverb and delay, to modulation, to 3-band multiband compression.
Yamaha TF3 Features:
- TouchFlow Operation maximizes workflow efficiency
- 1-knob compression and EQ let you dial in the ideal sound
- GainFinder supports precision gain setup
- QuickPro presets provide instant access to pro sound setups
- 2 scene memory banks let you set up and instantly recall your settings
- 24 D-Pre mic preamps deliver phenomenal sound
- Onboard effects bassed on SPX processor
- TF StageMix iPad application provides wireless control
- TF MonitorMix iOS application allows for wireless personal monitoring
- 34 x 34 digital record/playback channels via USB 2.0 + 2 x 2 via a USB storage device
- 1 expansion slot for NY64-D audio interface card
Yamaha TF3 Specifications:
- Type Digital
- Channels 24
- Inputs - Mic Preamps 24 x XLR
- Inputs - Other 2 x stereo RCA, 1 x 1/4" (Footswitch)
- Outputs - Main 16 x XLR
- Headphones 1 x 1/4"
- Data I/O Ethernet
- I/O Expansion Slots 1 x Slots Available
- Phantom Power 24 Channels
- EQ Bands 4-band
- Busses/Groups 20 Aux Bus, 1 x Stereo Bus, 1 x Sub Bus
- Faders 25 x 100mm Throw
- Effects Yes
- Computer Connectivity 2 x USB (Type A), 1 x USB (Type B)
- Rackmountable Yes
- Height 8.9"
- Depth 23.6"
- Width 28.2"
- Weight 37.5 lbs.