XTA DP448 Digital PA System Controller
Using the latest digital signal processing and high sample rates would be wasted if attention is not paid to capturing the signal as faithfully as possible, and reproducing it accurately. The XTA DP448 uses high-performance 24-bit converters on the inputs and outputs, running at 96kHz to give a bandwidth of over 30kHz and a dynamic range in excess of 116dB.
With two or four fully balanced inputs, and up to eight fully balanced outputs, it also offers greatly increased flexibility. Now it’s possible to realise (for example) four two-way monitor systems, or your favourite DP226 configuration with an additional stereo processing channel, all in a single 1U unit.
XTA DP448 Features:
- Electronically balanced (transformers optional)
- AES/EBU (selectable) fitted as standard to all Series 4 units
- Impedance >10k ohms CMRR >65dB 50Hz – 10kHz
- All electronically balanced (transformers optional)
- AES/EBU fitted as standard to all Series 4 units
- Source Imp < 60ohms
- Minimum Load 600ohm
- Maximum Level +20dBm into 600 ohm load
- Sampling Rate DP428 – Up to 96kHz internal, up to 192kHz can be accepted and converted.
- Frequency Response ±0.5dB 10Hz – 32kHz
- Dynamic Range >116dB 20Hz -20kHz. Unwtd
- Distortion < 0.001% @ 1kHz, +10dBm
- Maximum Delay 650 mS. (increment 0.325 µs steps)
- Output gain Adjustable +15dB to -40dB in 0.1 dB steps and mute