Wharfedale Titan Sub-A15 MKII - Active Subwoofer
The Wharfedale Pro Titan Sub-A15, is a powerful active subwoofer system designed to produce high quality audio in any performance application. The Titan Sub-A15 combines the newest technologies, materials and design topology to ensure absolute accuracy and high output.
The Titan Sub-A15 is powerful 15 inch band pass active subwoofer. A built-in 400 watt - 600 watt (peak) amplifier conveniently accepts stereo or mono line level inputs via dual, balanced, XLR-¼" "combo" connectors as well as a unique single channel 4Ω speaker level input via a ¼" phone jack which allows for use with a standard sound reinforcement amplifier
Wharfedale Titan Sub-A15 MKII Specifications:
- General Info
- System Type: Band-pass subwoofer
- Frequency Response: +/- 3DB 45-150Hz
- Physical Features:
- Enclosure Material: 18mm Plywood
- Enclosure Colour: Grey
- Size (mm/Inches): 404 / 15"
- Coil Size (mm/Inches): 75 / 3"
- Frame Material: Die-cast aluminium frame
- Amplifier Power
- Continuous RMS: 400W
- Peak (Watts): 600W
- Protection Type: Dynamic AGC
- Power On Indication: LED
- Input Sensitivity: 0.775V
- Impedance: 4 Ω
- Speaker Pole Adapter: Yes
- Inputs A & B Type/Connection: Balanced Line Level inputs via two combo connectors
- Outputs A & B Type/Connection: Balanced Line Level inputs via two XLR-M connectors
- High Pass Frequency Selection: 100Hz
- Phase Switch Selection: 0° / 180°
- Speaker Level Input Impedance: 1/4" TS Phone input
- Speaker Level Input Connection: 4 Ω
- Dimensions & Weight
- Height (mm/Inches): 630.0 / 24.8"
- Width / Rear (mm/Inches): 478.0 / 18.8"
- Depth (mm/Inches): 640.0 / 25.2"
- Net Weight (KG/Lbs): 45.48 / 100.0
- Gross Weight (KG/Lbs): 50.48 / 110.5