Wharfedale Titan 12 D - Active Loudspeaker
The Wharfedale Titan 12D is a 2-way BiAmplified active loudspeaker featuring a 12" Custom designed moisture proof woofer and a titanium diaphragm high frequency compression driver that together produce a natural, open sound with excellent transient response.
The Titan 12D's Class D dual amplifiers power the woofer with 250W RMS and high frequency with 50W RMS. On the rear panel of the Titan 12D there is a combo XLR/1/4" combo input and outputs and a siwtchable 90hz filter for when using the Titan as a stage monitor.
Wharfedale Titan 12D Specifications:
- Model: Titan 12D
- Input Sensitivity: MIC: -40dBu LINE: 0dBu
- Input Impedance: Balanced: 20kΩ; Unbalanced: 10kΩ
- Hum and Noise: -90dB
- Maximum Input Level: +20dBu
- AC Power Options: JP, FG, UK, SA, US
- Dimensions (HXWXD): 556mm x 384mm x 312mm / 21.88" x 15.11" x 12.28"
- Equalization: HIGH (±10dB) 10KHz Shelving; LOW (±5dB) 100Hz Shelving
- Net Weight ( KG / LBS ): 12.4kg / 27.28lbs
- Gross Weight ( KG / LBS ): 15.5kg / 34.1lbs
- Finish Colour: Black
- Amplifier Protection: Power switch on/off mute; DC detection; Overload and short-circuit detection; Thermal/Heat sink protection; Output mute/auto reset
- Low Frequency Power: 250W RMS
- High Frequency Power: 50W RMS
- Monitor Filter: A 90Hz HPF Filter for stage monitor use.
- Remote Gain Attenuator: 3 pin Euroblock connector for remote volume adjustment of the Titan 12D. Linear control of the volume is achieved by variation of the applied voltage.
- Limit LED: Shows when either signal limiter is active (LF or HF).
- Power Amplifier Type: Dual Class D modules (LF and HF).