Wharfedale Delta 18 BA - Active Subwoofer
The Wharfedale Delta 18BA Active PA Subwoofer features a high output, low distortion cast frame 18” woofer with a 4” voice coil used for unparalleled low frequency reproduction down to 38 Hz.
The 18BA introduces a sweepable crossover frequency from 80-200Hz allowing you to carefully tune your soundsystem and combine the 18BA with additional subwoofers or satellites such as the Delta 12A and 15A. The internal 1000W RMS power amplifier of the Delta 15BA allows the speaker to produce a huge 132dB maximum SPL.
The Wharfedale Pro Delta 18BA is built to last in both fixed installation and touring applications thanks to the 15mm plywood constuction and Wharfedale's new Rhino Rock texturised compositive finish which gives the durability of carpet and the great look of a painted finish.
Wharfedale Delta 18 BA Specifications:
- System Type: Active Subwoofer
- Power Handling: 1000W
- Input Sensitivity: Line:0dBu
- Inputs: 2 x XLR, 2 Jack
- Maximum SPL: 132dB
- Protection: Power / Thermal / Limiting
- Electronic Crossover: 24dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley
- Equalization: HF / LF Shelving
- Finish: Black Rhino Rock
- Frequency Response: 38 - 200kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 80 - 200Hz Adjustable
- Net Weight: 33.1 kg / 72.82 lbs
- Gross Weight: 36.7 kg / 80.74 lbs
- Dimensions (Unpacked): 539 x 539 x 650mm
- Dimensions (Packed): 624 x 722 x 611mm
- Woofer: 18"
- Enclosure Material: 15mm Plywood
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Wharfedale SKU SWHFDELTA18BA Model Wharfedale Delta 18 BA GTIN N/A