Wharfedale Delta 15 BA - Active Subwoofer
The Wharfedale Delta 15BA Active PA Subwoofer features a high output, low distortion cast frame 15” woofer with a 4” voice coil used for unparallelled low frequency reproduction down to 42 Hz.
The 15BA introduces a sweepable crossover frequency from 80-200Hz allowing you to carefully tune your soundsystem and combine the 15BA with additional subwoofers or satellites such as the Delta 12A and 15A. The internal 900W RMS power amplifier of the Delta 15BA allows the speaker to produce a huge 130dB maximum SPL.
The Wharfedale Pro Delta 15BA is built to last in both fixed installation and touring applications thanks to the 15mm plywood constuction and Wharfedale's new Rhino Rock texturised compositive finish which gives the durability of carpet and the great look of a painted finish.
Wharfedale Delta 15 BA Specifications:
- System Type: Active Subwoofer
- Power Handling: 900W
- Input Sensitivity: Line:0dBu
- Inputs: 2 x XLR, 2 Jack
- Maximum SPL: 130dB
- Protection: Power / Thermal / Limiting
- Electronic Crossover: 24dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley
- Equalization: HF / LF Shelving
- Finish: Black Rhino Rock
- Frequency Response: 42 - 200Hz
- Crossover Frequency: 80 - 200Hz Adjustable
- Net Worth: 33.1 kg / 72.82 lbs
- Gross Weight: 36.7 kg / 80.74 lbs
- Dimensions (Unpacked): 471 x 471x 600mm
- Dimensions (Packed): 556 x 672 x 543mm
- Woofer: 15"
- Enclosure Material: 15mm Plywood
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Wharfedale SKU SWHFDELTA15BA Model Wharfedale Delta 15 BA - Active Subwoofer GTIN N/A