Wharfedale Delta 15 A - Active Loudspeaker
The Wharfedale Pro Delta 15A Active Loudspeaker features a 15" cast frame woofer, 3" voice coil and a 2" titanium compression driver. This combonation of drivers result in high output, low distortion, smooth high frequency response and the ability to produce frequencies as low as 50hz.
The Wharfedale Pro Delta 15A is built to last in both fixed installation and touring applications thanks to the plywood constuction and Wharfedale's new Rhino Rock texturised compositive finish which gives the durability of carpet and the great look of a painted finish.
Wharfedale Delta !5A Specifications:
- System Type: Active 2-way Bi-Amplified
- Power Handling: 750W
- Input Sensitivity: Mic -40dBu Line 0dBu
- Inputs: 2 x XLR / Jack Combi, RCA Phono
- Maximum SPL: 131dB
- Protection: Power / Thermal / LF & HF Limiting
- Electronic Crossover: 24dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley
- Equalization: HF / LF Shelving
- Finish: Black Rhino Rock
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 50kHz
- Rigging: M10X6
- Crossover Frequency: 2.7kHz
- Net Weight: 33kg / 72.6lbs
- Gross Weight: 38.5kg / 84.7lbs
- Dimensions (Unpacked): 700 x 446/281.4 x 406mm
- Dimensions (Packed): 803 x 622/366 x 498mm
- Woofer: 15"
- Coverage: (H X V) 90° x 45°
- Enclosure Material: 15mm Plywood
|Model||Wharfedale Delta 15A|