Wharfedale Delta 12 A - Active Loudspeaker
The Wharfedale Pro Delta 12A Active Loudspeaker features a 12" cast frame woofer, 3" voice coil and a 2" titanium compression driver. This combonation of drivers result in high output, low distortion and an extremely smooth high frequency response.
The Wharfedale Pro Delta 12A is built to last in both fixed installation and touring applications thanks to the plywood constuction and Wharfedale's new Rhino Rock texturised compositive finish which gives the durability of carpet and the great look of a painted finish.
Wharfedale Delta 12A Specifications:
- System Type: Active 2-way Bi-Amplified
- Frequency Response: +/- 3DB 60Hz - 20kHz
- Power Handling: 750W
- Input Sensitivity: Mic:-40dBu Line:0dBu
- Inputs: 2 x XLR / Jack Combi, RCA Phono
- Maximum SPL: 130dB
- Protection: Power / Thermal / LF & HF Limiting
- Electronic Crossover: 24dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley
- Crossover Frequency: 2.7kHz
- Equalization: HF / LF Shelving
- Finish: Black Rhino Rock
- Rigging: M10X6
- Net Weight: 27.9kg / 61.2lbs
- Gross Weight: 32.5kg / 71.5lbs
- Dimensions: (UNPACKED) 630 x 390/241.2 x 373mm
- Dimensions: (PACKED) 733 x 566/318 x 464mm
- Woofer: 12"
- Enclosure Material: 15mm Plywood
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Wharfedale SKU SWHFDELTA12A Model Wharfedale Delta 12A GTIN N/A