Wes Audio _Mimas
The WesAudio _Mimas is a 500 series analog compressor with digital recall. Since the late 60s this style of compressor has dominated many recording and still to this day keeps doing so, with lightning fast attack and release times, this compressor is perfect for any studio. One of the more noticeable features it the _Mimas's fully balanced (in/out) analog system a headroom of +24 dBu. Regardless its digital control nature, fully analog signal path provides top FET compression sound.
With 4 ratio settings this compressor offer you 20:1 12:1 8:1 and 4:1 compressing and limiting your audio. The saturation mode adds colour to your audio with classic characteristics making your audio sound vintage without using compression. This unit is a great addition to any studio, the possibilities are endless and when paired with other WesAudio 500 series units you can achieve the perfect sound.
- Fully digitally controlled analog circuit,
- +24 dBu of headroom,
- Digital recall can be achieved by connecting unit directly through front panel mini USB socket, or using it inside _TITAN chassis,
- Dedicated stereo plugin to manage two devices at the same time,
- Digital sidechain – it is possible to send any track from your DAW as side chain signal to the compressor – It is enough to configure sidechain feature in connected plugin,
- 4 touch sensitive encoders (allow to record automation of all parameters to DAW in real time),
- True bypass,
- Felectable VU(in/out)/GR meter (Switch can be accessed on the plugin),
- Free software and firmware upgrades.
- Attack time: 20us – 800us
- Release time: 50ms – 1100ms
- Compression ratio: 4:1; 8:1; 12:1; 20:1; all button mode
- SC High Pass filter: 60,90,150Hz
- Output impedance: 600ohm
- Freq. Response: 20Hz do 20kHz (+/- 1dB)
- Signal to noise ratio SNR: >83dB
- Power consumption: 3W
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Wes Audio SKU SWESMIMAS Model _MIMAS GTIN NA