Warm Audio EQP-WA Tube EQ
The Warm Audio EQP-WA is a careful recreation of the most renowned tube equaliser in studio history at an affordable price. The EQP-WA matches the look and feel of the classic Pultec unit but also has the same sonic quality thanks to its top-end components such as CineMag transformers and premium vacuum tubes.
Meticulous attention to detail has been made when remodelling and reproducing the original sound of the Pultec EQ in the Warm Audio EQP-WA and this fully discrete tube EQ can add incredibly detailed musical transients to your tracks and add a great lustre to your final mix which plug-ins can't quite manage.
Warm Audio EQP-WA Tube EQ Features:
- Tube Equalizer based on the classic "Pultec EQP-1A"
- CineMag input and output transformers - Made in U.S.A
- Premium high voltage 12AX7 and 12AU7 tubes
- CineMag inductor EQ section
- EQ section can be bypassed - signal still passes through tubes and transformers for warming effect
- No insertion loss - loss restored by tube amplifier
- XLR and TRS transformer balanced inputs and outputs
- Flat frequency response from 20 Hz - 50 kHz
- Boost and Cut controls can be used simultaneously for phase effect
- Low frequency boost - 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400, 800 Hz - 12db
- Low frequency cut - 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400, 800 Hz - 18db
- High frequency boost - 3,4,5,8,10,12,16 kHz
- High frequency cut - 3,4,5,10,20 Khz - 14 db
- 5 added frequency points for greater flexibility
- Internal Switch-able 115/230 Volt IEC Power Connection
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Warm Audio SKU SWAREQPWA Model EQPWA GTIN 0638142859004