VSL Vienna Ensemble PRO 6
The VSL Vienna Ensemble PRO 6 is a professional mixing and hosting software that allows you to set up a multiple computer network with both Macs and PCs without the need for extra MIDI and audio interfaces. Even when working on one computer, Vienna Ensemble Pro improves your work-flow dramatically, with unique functions including “Preserve” that keeps all your plug-ins and samples loaded while switching from one project to another.
Retina (HiDPI) graphics support on both Mac and PCs
- Tabbed instances – Improved organization with one common window for all instances, with detachable instances, re-ordering of instances, and tab-coloring for better identification
- Frozen/Disabled channels allow unloading all plug-ins (including their allocated memory) from a selected channel, while keeping data intact
- Intelligent auto-save functionality – Auto-saves project in desired intervals, but only when transport is stopped, so it doesn’t interrupt a playing session. Easily recover projects in the event of a crash.
- VCA folders let you organize your channels conveniently with folders and subfolders that are easy to color-code
- VST hosting on the Mac, allowing for full compatibility with Windows
- Channel grouping allows assigning channels to a group, with option to link selected parameters to the entire group
- “Raise Instance” is now a Vienna Ensemble Pro plug-in parameter to enable automation/hardware controller assignment for quick instance access
- “Auto Raise Instance” option raises the connected Vienna Ensemble Pro instance automatically when you show the Vienna Ensemble Pro plug-in
- New code base for about 70% less CPU usage for all internal Vienna Ensemble Pro calculations
- Rewritten user interface code resulting in 80% less CPU usage for graphics
- Improved multi-threading performance for increased plug-in hosting capacity
- Redesigned, resizable plug-in window and Audio/Event Input Plug-in
- Faster connection/disconnection times when switching between projects
- Unified channel model – No more need to create different channels for Vienna Instruments or 3rd party plug-ins. Every channel now has the capability to be a bus, audio input, plug-in channel, Vienna Instruments, Vienna Instruments Pro or Vienna Imperial channel. Drag & drop plug-ins to any channel.
- In combination with Vienna MIR Pro: Impulse response files loading up to 5 times faster, improved graphical performance (especially under OS X).
- Mixer Interface Customization allows turning on or off sections in the mixer to suit your needs
- Transmission of all keys to host – Shortcuts not in use by Vienna Ensemble Pro will be transferred to a connected DAW
- Miniature view – Channel strips can now be further collapsed
- Faster plug-in scanning
- Many more usability improvements throughout the application
- Cross-platform MIDI and audio LAN solution for Macs and PCs.
- No audio interfaces, no MIDI interfaces on your additional networked computers – All you need is Ethernet with a Gigabit connection.
- Full surround support up to 7.1 with integrated plug-ins for surround-to-surround balancing and mono/stereo-to-surround.
- 3rd party AU/VST (Mac) and VST (PC) hosting – Instantiate Vienna Instruments along with other 3rd party VST and AU plug-ins (works with nearly all available VST/AU plug-ins and supports multiple outputs).
- Dual architecture servers – Run 64-bit and 32-bit Vienna Ensemble Pro Servers side-by-side on the same computer and integrate 32-bit 3rd party instruments into your 64-bit DAW and vice versa.
- VST3/AAX Native/RTAS/MAS connector plug-ins – Supports up to 48 MIDI ports and 768 audio ports per instance.
- Event input plug-in – Route MIDI data from your DAW into Vienna Ensemble Pro to circumvent the single MIDI port limitation under AU and VST2 formats (e.g., Logic, Digital Performer).
- Audio input plug-in – Route audio signals from your DAW into Vienna Ensemble Pro, e.g., to turn it into a virtual FX rack on your networked computer.
- Preserve Instance – Disconnect Vienna Ensemble Pro from your sequencer while keeping all of your instruments and samples loaded, and re-connect to a new cue or project without loading again.
- Optimize All – Clean up your RAM by purging all unused samples of all instantiated Vienna Instruments with one mouse click!
- Slave mode host tempo synchronization.
- Plug-in latency compensation ensures full sync of all plug-ins inside each Vienna Ensemble Pro instance.
- Fully mappable touch parameter automation – Control all of your plug-ins on networked computers right from your master.
- Mixer Automation – Use AU/VST/RTAS/MAS automation from your sequencer to control Vienna Ensemble Pro’s mixer (volume, pan and sends).
- Post-effect plug-in rack for processing after pre-fader sends.
- Selective Project Merging – Assemble the channels of various existing projects into one new template.
- Optional one-click integration of Vienna MIR Pro (sold separately).
- EPIC ORCHESTRA included – a 9 GB orchestral bonus library.
- AU/VST/VST3/AAX Native/RTAS/MAS plug-in or stand-alone.
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (latest Update, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.10 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Working Gigabit connection between master and networked computer(s). Also works on a one-computer setup.
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software
- Additional Information
Manufacturer VSL Instruments SKU SVSLSOENSEVOL6 Model VEPRO-6 GTIN NA
£2,998.80 (inc. vat) £2,499.00 (ex. vat)
£2,998.80 (inc. vat) £2,499.00 (ex. vat)
£864.00 (inc. vat) £720.00 (ex. vat)
£1,709.10 (inc. vat) £1,424.25 (ex. vat)