VSL Special Edition Section V.2 Woodwinds
The Vienna Special Edition Section Volume 2 Woodwinds contains the 13 woodwind instruments (solo instruments and ensembles) of the Special Edition Volume 2, featuring the most important single note articulations such as short (staccato) and long (sustained) notes as well as sforzatos.
First-rate musicians from Vienna’s renowned orchestras provide the sound and character of these woodwind instruments, technically perfect and utterly convincing in their musicality. What’s more, with Vienna’s unique Legato Performances the real recorded notes and note transitions come perfectly to life thanks to the Vienna Instruments player’s performance detection algorithms.
All of these woodwind instruments and articulations are also part of the Special Edition Volume 2. Now you have the possibility to get them separately, easy to download and ready to play. What’s more, you may add additional articulations, available with the Special Edition Vol. 2 Woodwinds PLUS.
Your purchase of the Special Edition Vol. 2 Woodwinds entitles you to download the free Vienna Instruments player software that includes the Vienna Ensemble mixing and host software.
|Woodwinds||Staccato, sustained, sforzato
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- 14.8 GB free hard drive space
- Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.9 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard
|Model||VSL Special Edition Section V.2 Woodwinds|