Universal Audio UAD-2 OCTO Core PCIe
The UAD-2 OCTO Core DSP Accelerator is Universal Audio’s most powerful PCIe processing card, giving producers and engineers massive power for running award-winning UAD plug-ins on Mac or PC.
The UAD-2 OCTO Core features eight SHARC processors, and easily installs into a PCIe-equipped desktop computer or compatible expansion chassis, giving your Mac or PC a significant boost in audio quality and mix processing power. For UAD power users running large audio sessions with high UAD plug-in instances and/or high sample rates, the UAD-2 OCTO DSP Accelerator is the uncompromising professional solution
The UAD-2 OCTO Core includes UA’s “Analog Classics” plug-in bundle which features the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A, and Realverb Pro plug-ins. Getting on the UAD platform also provides access to popular plug-in titles from Ampex, Manley, Lexicon, EMT, Empirical Labs, Neve, MXR, Roland, Fairchild, Harrison, Little Labs, Studer, SSL and more (sold separately).
UAD2 PCIe is compatible with both Mac and Windows PCs, with support for VST, Audio Units and RTAS, the UAD-2 OCTO Core is easy to use. Just install the software, install the PCIe card, and start mixing with some of the world’s finest audio plug-ins.
UAD2 OCTO Core DSP PCIe Features
- Flagship eight-processor DSP Accelerator Card (PCIe format) for UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac and PC
- Ideal for professional power-users running demanding projects w/ high plug-in instances and/or high sample rates
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, Digital Performer and more
- Includes “Analog Classics” plug-in bundle, featuring LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A, and Realverb Pro plug-ins
- Can be combined with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe card(s), UAD-2 Satellite, and Apollo audio interface
- Also available as UAD-2 OCTO Custom and UAD-2 OCTO Ultimate packages