Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB Desktop Interface
The Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB is a 2x6 audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion and on-board UAD2 DUO DSP processing. Its elegant feature set includes two class-leading mic/line preamps, two analog line outputs, two digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels, and up to eight additional channels of digital inputs via Optical connection.
Apollo Twin "Put Fairchild® & Neve® On Your Desktop" Promo - Hurry, offer ends December 31st!
Now through December, purchase and register a new Apollo Twin audio interface (USB or Thunderbolt) and you’ll be able to add the classic cohesion you hear on hit records with exclusive UAD plug-ins from Neve, Fairchild, and UA — absolutely FREE!
Buying the UA Apollo Twin USB will get you the following plug-ins free with this promo:
- Neve® 1073 Preamp & EQ Plug-In Collection
- Fairchild® Tube Limiter Plug-In Collection
- Oxide™ Tape Recorder Plug-In
Record and Mix with Stunning 24-bit/192 kHz Sound Quality
With the highest dynamic range and lowest noise of any desktop interface, Apollo Twin USB gives you stellar 24-bit/192 kHz sound and breathtaking clarity.
Its premium mic preamps and class-leading conversion translate into rich three-dimensional recordings with exceptional depth and punch. Digitally controlled analog monitor outputs provide full resolution audio at all listening levels — letting you create better mixes in real-world environments.
A Complete Analog Studio with Realtime UAD Plug-In Processing
Imagine having access to a classic analog recording studio, right on your desktop. Apollo Twin USB lets you record and mix through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — including vintage EQs, compressors, reverbs, tape machines and more — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software buffer size. The key to its analog magic is onboard UAD-2 DUO DSP Processing, which powers the UAD plug-ins while reducing the strain on your host CPU. To get you started, Apollo Twin USB includes the "Realtime Analog Classics" plug-in bundle.
Track Through Classic Preamps Using Unison Technology
Unison technology allows Apollo’sTwin USB’s mic preamps and front-panel DI to sound and behave like the world's most sought-after tube and solid state preamps, guitar amps, and stompboxes — including their all-important impedance, gain stage "sweet spots," and circuit behaviors. Based on breakthrough integration between Apollo’s analog inputs and its onboard UAD processing, Unison lets you track through a range of colorful emulations from Neve, API, and Marshall with amazing tone.
Professional I/O Connections
Apollo Twin USB is a 2x6 interface with two class-leading mic/line preamps, two analog line outputs, two digitally controlled analog monitor outputs, and up to eight additional channels of digital inputs via Optical connection. Its conveniently located Hi-Z instrument input and headphone jack allow you to capture inspiration the moment it strikes.
A Sleek New App
Console 2.0 is Apollo Twin USB’s software control interface. Its intuitive, analog console-style design provides realtime tracking and monitoring with UAD Powered Plug-Ins, Channel Strip presets, Drag & Drop functionality, dynamically resizable windows, and more.
Easy to Use with Any DAW
Apollo Twin USB is compatible with major DAWs, including Pro Tools, Cubase, Ableton Live, and more — allowing seamless integration no matter what recording software you use.
Universal Audio Twin USB Features
- World-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Realtime UAD Processing - track through vintage Compressors, EQs, Tape Machines, and Guitar Amp plug-ins with near-zero latency
- USB 3 connectivity for Windows-based systems
- Unison™ technology for stunning models of classic mic preamps and stompboxes
- Includes UAD-2 DUO DSP Processing onboard
- 2 premium mic/line preamps; 2 line outs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
- Digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality throughout
- Includes "Realtime Analog Classics" UAD plug-in bundle
- UAD Powered Plug-Ins version 8
- Microsoft Windows 7 or 8.1, 64-Bit Edition
- Available built-in USB 3 SuperSpeed port*
- Intel Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, or Xeon processor
- 6 gigabytes available storage
- Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
- Compatible VST, RTAS, or AAX 64 plug-in host DAW software
*USB 3 SuperSpeed cable included
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£1,695.00 £1,412.50 (ex. vat)
Universal Audio Apollo Twin Duo - Thunderbolt Audio Interface with DSP - Free Plug-Ins for a Limited Time
£760.00 £633.33 (ex. vat)
Universal Audio Apollo Twin Solo - Thunderbolt Audio Interface with DSP - Free Plug-Ins for a Limited Time
£590.00 £491.67 (ex. vat)
£1,695.00 £1,412.50 (ex. vat)