Universal Audio Apollo Firewire Quad
The Universal Audio Apollo FireWire is one of the world’s most popular professional audio interfaces — delivering the sound, feel, and flow of analog recording to music creators everywhere. A perfect centerpiece for studios running original Mac Pro towers and Windows 7 machines, this 18 x 24 FireWire 800-equipped interface features analog design based on UA’s 50-year heritage, along with gold-standard Apollo A/D and D/A conversion for impeccable audio resolution.
Apollo FireWire further distinguishes itself with Realtime UAD-2 Processing and Unison™ technology, letting you record with near-zero latency through the full range of UAD plug-ins from Neve, Studer, Manley, Lexicon, and more — including new mic preamp emulations from Neve, API and Universal Audio.
Buy any UA Apollo rackmount interface and turbo-charge it with a FREE UAD-2 Satellite! Ends Dec 31st, 2016.
Just buy and register any new Apollo rackmount interface (Apollo 8, Apollo 8p, Apollo 16, or Apollo FireWire) through December 31st, 2016, and you’ll get a UAD-2 Satellite QUAD DSP Accelerator — Thunderbolt or FireWire — absolutely free!
Universal Audio Apollo Firewire Quad Features
- Worldwide standard in professional A/D and D/A conversion for music production
- Onboard UAD-2 QUAD Core DSP allows Realtime UAD Processing
- 4 Unison-enabled mic preamps for tracking through preamp emulations from Neve, API, and Universal Audio*
- 18 x 24 FireWire audio interface for Mac and Windows 7
- Cascade two Apollos for 16 analog I/O and 12 digital I/O
- Includes “Realtime Analog Classics Plus” UAD plug-in bundle
- Upgradeable to Thunderbolt via Thunderbolt 2 Option Card (Mac)
- World class UA analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£2,140.00 £1,783.33 (ex. vat)
£2,284.99 £1,904.16 (ex. vat)
£1,695.00 £1,412.50 (ex. vat)
£2,755.00 £2,295.83 (ex. vat)