Universal Audio 2-1176
The Universal Audio 2-1176 builds from the circuit design of UA's hugely successful 6176 Channel Strip and combines two 1176 channels from that unit - an uncompromising design, with all the same components- stereo matched to boot! With the release of the 2-1176, UA once again put that sound into your rack but with twice the tone, twice the character and twice the compression -at an unbelievable price, and half the space.
As you would expect from UA, it also retains all the features and trademark sound of its ancestor, and switches easily between dual mono and stereo link...and yes, it does All-Button!
Universal Audio 2-1176 Features
- Sound and features of the original 1176
- Custom classic 1176 output transformers
- Stereo or dual mono operation
- Totally independent compression and gain controls in dual mono
- Matched FETs and output transformers
- Rack space convenience of two 1176s in a 2U rack design