Unity Audio Avalanche - 12" Active Sub-Woofer
The Unity Audio Avalanche is an active subwoofer built to work with Unity Audio’s Boulder and Rock series monitors, but can be used with other third party monitors as well. The Avalanche has a sealed cabinet, split into two chambers internally, with a downward firing 12” woofer which keeps a low centre of gravity and reduces cabinet vibration and movement. Powered by two parallel low frequency amplifiers giving a total power of 150W, the Avalanche is also built with adjustable high and low pass filters for personal taste and adaptation with other monitor systems.
Unity Audio Avalanche Features
- Active Monitor
- Downward firing 12" Woofer
- Sealed Aperiodic Vent Cabinet Design
- 2x Boulder LF Amplifiers by Esoteric Audio Research
- Active crossover with Rock & Boulder pre- sets, variable Low & High Pass Filters. Gain & Phase invert controls. *2 x balanced XLR inputs, 2 x XLR outputs, Remote bypass XLR.
- Remote XLR Bypass Foot-Switch included.
- 22Hz-120Hz Frequency Response
- 430 mm x 430mm x 540 mm high with feet
- 37.5Kg box
|Model||Unity Audio Avalanche|