Full range one channel EQ unit , featuring low & high cut, low & high shelving and three overlapping bands. The cut filters are designed around unity gain amplifiers and the shelving and the bell filters are designed around two tube operational amplifiers.
The unit is all tube based except for the power supply. Input and output have fully floating transformers. All DC voltages are stabilized, except the anode voltage for the output stage.
Optional Master Version available:
The EQ 1A Equalizer can be fitted with rotary switches instead of pots for even more precise settings. Please specify EQ1AM when ordering.
EQ 1A Features
- Low cut at 6 frequencies: Slope 6 dB or 12 dB/octave
- High cut at 6 frequencies: Slope 6 dB or 12 dB/octave
- Band 1-3, bell type: 36 overlapping frequencies (12 per band), +/- 20 dB with variable bandwidth
- Low shelving at 6 frequencies: +/- 15 dB
- High shelving at 6 frequencies: +/- 15 dB
- All switches gold plated
- Conductive plastic potentiometers
- Frequency response: 5 Hz to 60 kHz
- Very low noise: < -85 dBU
- Master bypass with clickless relay
- All 7 sections fitted with separate in/out switch
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Tube-Tech SKU STUBEQ1A Model STUBEQ1A GTIN N/A