In addition to theacclaimed microphone inputs, the P2analog features two instrument direct inputs (DIs) offering sonic performance previously thought to be available only with dedicated, high-end DIs. You'll get incredible articulation and control for electric bass, detail and smoothness for stringed instruments and punchy, clean sound with keyboards
In addition to our acclaimed microphone inputs, the P2analog features two instrument direct inputs (DIs) offering sonic performance previously thought to be available only with dedicated, high-end DIs. You'll get incredible articulation and control for electric bass, detail and smoothness for stringed instruments and punchy, clean sound with keyboards.
Even with today's emphasis on powerful digital audio platforms and software plug-ins to perform signal-processing tasks, the issue of microphone placement remains a critical variable in determining the quality of your final sonic product. The P2analog incorporates powerful features that assist you in achieving optimum microphone placement for nearly any stereo recording situation.
P2analog features a high-voltage composite architecture with discrete devices plus integrated circuits. The totally balanced, dual servo, dc-coupled design provides exceptional transient response, head room, imaging and noise performance. Military grade, hand-matched components are utilized in critical circuit areas. All signal switching is done via hi-reliability gold-contact relays in order to maintain an extremely short signal path. These design features result in the transparent, detailed sound quality for which TRUE preamps have become known.
True Systems P2 Features
- Ultimate sonic performance for critical recording and sound reinforcement
- Two active high-impedance DIs - comparable to high-end dedicated DIs
- M-S (Mid-Side) Decoder for creative spatial image control
- Stereo Phase Correlation Display speeds effective mic positioning
- Selectable high-pass filters
- Relay-switched signal routing
- Dual gain range
- Solid construction - with striking, machined front panel
True Systems P2 Specifications
- Gain (microphone): 3.5 to 52dB and 15.5 to 64dB (dual range)
- Gain (direct input): -16 to 32dB and -4 to 44dB
- Frequency Response: 1.5 Hz to 500kHz (-3dB)(gain=40dB)
- Maximum Output Level: +31 dBu (+27 dBu in low gain mode)
- Maximum Input Level: +15 dBu (+25 dBu in low gain mode)
- Input Impedance (microphone): 5.5 kOhm
- Input Impedance (direct input): 2.5 Mohm
- Noise (Rs=0 Ohms): -132 dB e.i.n.
- Slew Rate: >40 V/uS
- CMRR (CMV=+10 dBu): 85 dB
- THD (+26 dBu, 100 kOhm): .0008%