Telefunken ELA M260 Tri-Mono Set - 3 Mics in Black Finish with 3 Channel PSU and 3 Sets of 3 Capsules
The Telefunken ELA M260 Tri-Mono Set is 3 small diaphram tube condenser microphones designed to create a strong sense of stereo field when micing classical music/orchestras. The Tri-Mono microphone technique was originally used in the 1950's and would be placed close to the orchestra conductor. ELA M260 has a natural presence and lots of definition and clarity which has made it a popular choice for a multitude of acoustic and classical applications.
Each ELA M260 features 3 interchangeable capsules: the TK60 cardioid, TK61 omni, and TK62 hypercardioid, so the user can have the flexibility to record their source material in any way they wish. The Telefunken ELA M260 Tri-Mono Set features the newly designed 3 channel american made power supply which can power all 3 microphones or 1 indivually and features a slow-ramping heater voltage to ensure vacuum tube longevity.
Telefunken ELA M260 Tri-Mono Specifications:
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omni, Hypercardioid. 50mm and 30mm diffuse field spheres.
- Size: 5 1/2" (140mm) length x 13/16" (21mm) diameter
- Weight: 4.2 oz (119g)
- Frequency Range: 20Hz / 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 16.5 mV/pa +/- 1 dB
- THD at 1kHz at 1Pa: <0.15% Per Channel
- Self Noise: 11dBA Per Channel
- Output Impedance: <200 ohms
- Power Type: Dedicated Power Supply
- Supply Current: <1mA (120V) 135mA (6V)
- Connected Via: XLR-7 (F), XLR-3 (M) output
- Supplied Accessories: Locking flight case, 3-channel power supply, 3x 30mm and 3x 50mm diffuse field spheres, 3x TK60 cardioid capsules, 3x TK61 omni capsules, 3x TK61 hypercardioid capsules, capsule cases, wooden mic boxes, shock mounts, 25' Accusound dual-shielded right-angle cables, windscreens
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Telefunken SKU STEFELAM260TRI Model Telefunken ELA M260 Tri-Mono Set GTIN N/A