Telefunken ELA M260 Stereo Field Set - Includes Rechargeable Battery PSU
The Telefunken ELA M260 Stereo Field Set is 2 small diaphram tube condenser microphones designed to be used in a stereo micing applications such as drum overheads. ELA M260 has a natural presence and lots of definition and clarity which has made it a popular choice for a multitude of acoustic and classical applications.
Each ELA M260 features 3 interchangeable capsules: the TK60 cardioid, TK61 omni, and TK62 hypercardioid, so the user can have the flexibility to record their source material in any way they wish. The Telefunken ELA M260 Stereo Set features the newly designed M960S american made power supply which can power both microphones or 1 indivually and features a slow-ramping heater voltage to ensure vacuum tube longevity.
The Stereo Field Set includes Novuscell E Series rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack with charger and carrying case.
Telefunken ELA M260 Specifications:
- Type: Condenser Pressure Gradient
- Capsule: TK-60, TK-61, TK-62
- Frequency Range: 20Hz / 20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Hypercardioid
- Sensitivity: 16.5 mV/pa +/- 1 dB
- THD at 1kHz at 1Pa: <0.15%
- Output Impedance: <200 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 135dB
- Non Linear Distortion: (for 1% THD @ 1KHz) 120dB
- Self Noise: 11dBA
- Tube Type: EF732 / 5840W
- Power Type: Dedicated Power Supply
- Size: 5 1/2" (140mm) length x 13/16" (21mm) diameter
- Weight: 4.2 oz (119g)
- Powering Alternative: 960FS Battery Supply
- Supply Current: <1mA (120V) 135mA (6V)
- Connected Via: XLR-7 (F), XLR-3 (M) output
- Supplied Accessories: Power supply, cardioid capsule, omnidirectional capsule, hypercardioid capsule, wooden mic box, shock mount, 25' Accusound dual-shielded cable, windscreen, capsule case, cardboard case, Novuscell E Series rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack with charger and carrying case.
|Model||Telefunken ELA M260 Stereo Field Set|