Telefunken ELA M251E - Classic Tube Condenser Microphone, NOS 6072a
The Telefunken ELA M251E is a microphone that has been used on countless hits and recordings over the decades and still continues to be used in studios today. The ELA M251E is seen by many as the most beautiful sounding microphone in the world due to its extremely smooth yet present and open sound. These qualities have made the microphone a true classic with very few rivals.
The Telefunken ELA M251E features a new old stock 6072a vacuum tube and a Haufe 14:1 ratio output transformer. Each re-issue is 100% true to the original and will deliver the same amazing sound and response.
Each ELA M 251E microphone system comes complete with M950E power supply, M850E 25' quad-shielded Accusound ACX-7 tube microphone cable, M750 elastic shock mount, FC50 locking flight case and WB50 wooden microphone box.
Telefunken ELA M251E Specifications:
- Type: Condenser Pressure Gradient
- Capsule: CK12
- Frequency Range: 20Hz / 20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid & Omni and Figure 8
- Sensitivity: 17mV/pa +/- 1 dB
- THD at 1kHz at 1Pa: <0.2%
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 130 dB
- Non Linear Distortion: Less than or equal to 0.5% at 100 dyne / cm sq
- Self Noise: 9dBA
- Tube Type: GE JAN 6072a
- Power Type: Dedicated American-made power supply with slow-ramping filament voltage
- Size: 8 1/2" (216mm) length x 2" (51mm) diameter
- Weight: 20oz (567g), 34oz (960g) with swivel
- Supply Current: <1mA, <150mA
- Connected Via: Historic stand mount swivel, XLR-3 (M) output
- Supplied Accessories: Locking flight case, power supply, wooden mic box, clasping shock mount, 25' Accusound quad-shielded cable with swivel connector
|Model||Telefunken ELA M251E|