The Tascam RC-HS32PD is a remote control unit for the HS-4000 and HS-2000 broadcast recorders. It offers flash start with 32 dedicated keys and further control through a colour TFT touch screen interface that mirrors the recorder. Each key has a 64x32 dot matrix colour LCD for file name display. Two 100-mm faders include a microswitch for fader start/stop, a 0-dB level lock to help prevent overload and on-air signal indication, and a speaker and headphones output are provided for monitoring.
The Tascam RC-HC32PD can be used in single or dual deck mode and connects to the recorder using CAT6 cable for long-distance runs.
Tascam RC-HS32PD Main Features
- Flash start or fader start/stop control for HS-4000 and HS-2000
- Colour TFT touch screen interface for full control of the recorder
- 32 flash start keys with 64 x 32 dot matrix colour LCD for file name display
- Single Deck mode (32 keys x 3 pages) or Dual Deck mode (16 keys x 6 pages)
- Two operation modes:
- Flash start: Press key to start playing the take immediately
- Standby: While a take is playing, press key to reserve the take as the next playback take to be started immediately after the current take is finished
- Two 100-mm faders with fader start/stop capability and 0-dB lock
- Monitor speaker and headphones output for monitoring
- CAT6 remote connection with recorder