The Tascam RC-HS20PD controls the HS-8 and HS-2 solid-state recorders. It offers flash start with (20) dedicated, illuminated buttons and further control through a color TFT touch screen interface - which can be used for the same operations as the display on the connected HS-8 or HS-2.
Five pages of instantaneous playback start (flash start) are available for a total of 100 tracks. A 100mm fader includes fader start for broadcast use, and a 0dB lock is available for the fader. Also included are a monitor speaker and headphone output. The RC-HC20PD connects to the HS-2 and HS-8 with a supplied 5m CAT6 cable.
Tascam RC-HS20PD Features
- (20) illuminated flash start keys
- Color TFT touch screen interface
- Transport and Online buttons recessed to prevent accidental operation
- 100mm fader with fader start and 0dB lock
- CAT6 connection to HS-2 and HS-8
- Monitor speaker and headphone output for monitoring