The Tascam LA-40mkIII has four channels of unbalanced to balanced, and another four channels of balanced to unbalanced out.
Tascam's update to their popular line amplifiers results in the LA-40mkIII, LA-80mkII and LA-81mkII. The new models include a ±12dB trim control for better matching of levels between components. A signal present LED proves useful during system design and troubleshooting. The new models are packaged in black rack cases with standard chassis depth for easier wiring. All of this is offered for a lower price than ever before.
Tascam LA-40 MKIII Specifications
- Unbalanced connectors: RCA
- Balanced connectors: XLR
- Trim control for fine level adjustment of +/- 12dB
- Signal Present LED per channel
- Input level: +4dBu/-20dBu, Output level: -10dBV, selectable per channel
- Ground Lift switch per channel
- All Lift Switch disables ground connections for entire unit
- Earth terminal
- Dimensions: 19" W x 1.74" H x 11" D (482 x 44 x 280 mm)
- Weight : 6.6lbs (3 kg)
|Model||Tascam LA40 MKIII|