The Tascam IXJ2 is a stereo microphone preamp for the iPhone and iPad.
High-quality stereo input for your iOS devices.
Turns your iOS devices into a broadcasting tool!
Carry it with you anytime, anywhere!
- Ideal for small-broadcast recording
- Two inputs for Vertical or Horizontal use in MONO or STEREO
- Independent input volume and LED
- MONO SUM feature ideal for voice-recording and broadcasting
- High-performance audio circuits for high-quality sound
- Both inputs designed to receive microphone or line level
- JRC NJM4580 operational amplifier
- AK5357 A/D converter
Tascam iXJ2 Features List
- Supports the iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation)
- Records with CD quality (depend to iOS)
- Two stereo input jacks (A and B)
- Each input jack can accept an unbalanced monaural input or unbalanced stereo input
- Available mic and line level input at A/B
- JRC NJM4580 operational amplifier mouted
- Individual 2-color input/clip LED
- Input select from three modes
- Switchable plug-in power for A/B inputs
- MONO SUM function
- Analog limiter selectable to either mono/stereo