The Tascam IF-AV/DM is an interface card to connect the TASCAM DM-3200 and DM-4800 consoles to an Aviom® PRO16 A-Net® system. It allows up to 16 outputs to be sent over standard CAT-5e cable to an Aviom monitoring system, saving time, money and labor for system installers.
The IF-AV/DM is compatible with he following Aviom components:
- A-16II Personal Mixer
- A-16R Rack-mounted Personal Mixer
- A-16D Pro A-Net Distributor
- AN-16/o Output Module
- AV-P2 Output Module
With up to 16 signals to mix between, artists can customize their own headphone or monitor mix for the best performance. The IF-AV/DM excels in live, house of worship or education installations.
Tascam IF-AV/DM Specifications
- 16-channel output to Aviom A-net systems
- CAT-5e cable interface
- 44.1k or 48kHz audio at 24-bit resolution
- Up to 150m signal transmission
- Under 800usec latency
- Stereo linking
- Supports DM-3200 and DM-4800 consoles