The Tascam DP-32SD Digital Portastudio records an unmatched 32 tracks to solid-state media. Up to eight tracks can be recorded at a time through its combination XLR and 1⁄4” combo jacks. Input processing like compression and limiting are available during recording, as well as guitar amp simulation and multi-effects for use with the instrument-level input.
A color LCD and channel strip knobs make mixing fast and creative. With its great sound, powerful features and easy operation, the DP-32SD is TASCAM’s biggest Portastudio yet.
Tascam DP32SD Features
- The main features of the DP-32 SD include:
- 32-track digital Portastudio
- Colour LC display and 12-encoder channel strip for simple operation
- Built-in 40-channel mixer
- Dedicated controls for EQ, pan and effect sends
- Solid-state recording to SD Card media for better shock resistance and reliability 8 balanced
- Microphone inputs on balanced combo XLR/jack connectors
- Switchable phantom power for 4 channels each