The Tascam DM3200 has 4-band fully-parametric EQ and dynamics on every channel and two effects processors, each capable of running the built-in TC Works Reverb processor. Surround mixing is available with up to 6.1-channel panning, and the optional IF-SM/DM expansion card adds surround monitoring and downmixing to the DM-3200.
Tascam DM 3200 provides a new way to record with DAW recording software. With the addition of an optional expansion card, the IF-FW/DM FireWire interface, the DM-3200 becomes a 24-channel computer audio interface, making it a complete studio solution for professional DAW recording. Built-in HUI and Mackie Control emulation allows the console to function as a flexible control surface for workstation software. This gives you the best of both worlds - total control over your recording software transport and mixing capabilities with the cue mixing, talkback, microphone preamps and world-class automation provided by the DM-3200.
Tascam DM-3200 Features
- 32 channels and 16 auxiliary returns for 48 total inputs
- 16 busses - configurable as two 6.1 surround sends
- 8 Aux Sends
- 16 analog mic/line inputs with phantom power for condenser mics, analog inserts and -20dB pad switch
- 24 channels of TDIF and 8 channels of ADAT built in
- 2 expansion card slots support optional FireWire, ADAT, AES/EBU, Analog & TDIF cards
- Dedicated cascade port supports cascade of two DM-3200s
- Per channel LED ring encoders for pan, aux sends and EQ
- Built-in DAW control
- All inputs, effects and processing are available at 96k -- no features are sacrificed at full sampling rate
- Transport controls control DAW, HDR or tape playback
- Dedicated DAW control surface layer for Digidesign Pro Tools, Cakewalk SONAR, MOTU DP, Apple Logic, Steinberg Cubase and Nuendo
- Powerful automation with touch-sensitive motorized faders