The Tascam CG-2000 is designed for post-production facilities. This clock generator adds video clock capability to the CG-1000 feature set. Four video clock outputs and a video clock input ensure tight synchronization with video devices. The video clock is compatible with tri-level sync for high-definition video. An additional Analyzer function is also available to measure input frequencies, levels, and termination to assist troubleshooting in large facilities.
the CG-2000's jitter management and glitch-free relocking circuits save your digital system from destructive noise and dropouts.
Tascam CG-2000 Features
- OCXO (oven-controlled crystal oscillator) provides ultra-stable clock signal
- Jitter management circuit prevents noise, dropouts, and skipping
- External input connector allows for connection to a rubidium or GPS clock for even more precision
- A plethora of outputs designed to meet the strict demands of broadcasting and post-production studios
- Built-in functions for troubleshooting and maintaining top performance
- A single circuit board is used for each connector to suppress interference between connectors
- Amphenol BNC connectors use nuts for coupling to provide extra durability
- Sample Rates 192kHz
- Clock Inputs 3 x Word (BNC)
- Clock Outputs 12 x Word (BNC)
- Other I/O 1 x XLR (Input), 2 x XLR (Output), 2 x S/PDIF (Output), 2 x Video BNC (Input), 4 x Video BNC (Output), 2 Euroblock (Output)
- Pull Up/Down 0.1% and 4%, etc.
- Rackmount Spaces 1U
- Height 1.77"
- Depth 12.20"
- Width 19"
- Weight 7.27 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number CG-2000