The Tascam CG-1000 is a master clock generator featuring jitter management and glitch-free relocking circuits to give you an ultra-stable clock signal that is free of the noise and dropouts that can cause issues in digital audio systems. The CG-1000 has a variety of word clock and is as useful for large-scale digital audio systems as it is for smaller studios.
TASCAM CG-1000 Features
- OCXO (oven-controlled crystal oscillator) provides ultra-stable clock signal
- Jitter management circuit prevents noise, dropouts, and skipping
- A plethora of outputs to tackle systems of all shapes and sizes
- Built-in functions for troubleshooting and maintaining top performance
- A single circuit board is used for each connector to suppress interference between connectors
- Amphenol BNC connectors use nuts for coupling to provide extra durability
- Sample Rates: 192kHz
- Clock Inputs: 2 x Word (BNC)
- Clock Outputs: 12 x Word (BNC)
- Other I/O: 1 x XLR (Input), 2 x XLR (Output), 2 x S/PDIF (Output)
- Pull Up/Down: 0.1% and 4%
- Rackmount Spaces: 1U
- Height: 1.77"
- Depth: 12.20"
- Width: 19"
- Weight: 6.8 lbs.
- Manufacturer: Part Number CG-1000
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Tascam SKU STASCG1000 Model CG-1000 GTIN 4907034123575